Sunday, July 5, 2009

SuperCook

I just wanted to share a website that I stumbled upon. It's called SuperCook. I have yet to make any recipes from it but I hope to soon. On their website they have a great tutorial to help get you started.
You can watch it by clicking on the following link - SuperCook | Tour

Anyway give it a try and let me know what you think. I am trying to save money in the kitchen and I thought that using up the ingredients that I bought for exotic recipes long forgotten would be a good start.

1 comment:

  1. A nickle for my thoughts? Really??? You're too generous. *grin*
    Anyway, what I meant to say is I totally understand the trying to save money in the kitchen thing. Got so excited this week because I needed 4oz. of cream cheese for a recipe (so I have to buy the 8 oz. block) but then I found another recipe that needed 3 oz. So I will use almost all of it up!
    Yes. Using up the cream cheese makes me happy.
    I need to get out more. LOL

    May the peace of Christ rest upon you today.
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.