Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, so we kinda are getting internet now. Jason discovered a new wireless signal that we are picking up from the neighbors...shhh...don't tell them! :)
Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and now I am experiencing writers block. Until I come up with something interesting to say I'll just post some pictures.
DISCLAIMER: I have not blogged in so long that these pictures are just one's that I have wanted to share. They are in no particular order.

Nap time

A weekend at Uncle Josh's.

Josh put his glasses on her. SO CUTE

All dressed up.

Yup, she's a thumb sucker!

Snuggling with my girl.

They were just having a chat.

Helping Mommy cook.

Sucking on Uncle John's finger. Yummy ;)

Special time with Grandpappy.

Playing with Jedidiah.

Uncle Jared's got me!

Rebeca meeting Shelby!

Now it was Mike's turn.

Emmalee was so sweet and always wanting to hold Shelby.

Aunt Erzsi-Janay and Shelby were having some girl time.

Shelby playing with Aunt Erzsi's necklace. She made the mistake of giving it to Shelby and then Shelby refused to give it back! :)

Josiah graduated from high school!

Congratulations Joe!

Brother's

Gradmother Lisa

Dan posing on a gator at the Dallas Zoo.

My strong and brave hubby was able to keep the creature's mouth away from him!

Ben also making a brave attempt to shut his mouth.

Allison offering up Shelby as a sacrifice to the Gator Gods to save herself!

I almost lost my head!

Up close and personal

We were checking out the gorilla exhibit.

Shelby didn't want to take a group picture.

Shelby, how can you sleep at the zoo?!

Great Uncle Frank and Shelby getting aquainted.

Kisses!!!

Look at that precious face.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting :)

    I love all your photos, your little girl is just too adorable for words, almost makes me want another baby...ALMOST....LOL

    Have a great Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! I am so excited to have a new follower! Your daughter is precious! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.