Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The I've come to realize" Meme



I stole this from Shannon over at Shannon Blogs Here. She has a great blog and you should definantly check it out!

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is just what it's going to be.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is very important and that being a good wife and mother is the most important job I will ever have and reaps the best rewards.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I scare easily. Thank you Mr. Drunk driver who terrified me!

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to be loved.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . no weight...at all. :(

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . my hubby has to go to work.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . huh??? buzzed I get super silly.

8. I’ve come to realize that money...is not everything however, to not let money rule me I have to rule it.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . have let what society teaches get the best of them.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . be a control freak.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . have many varied talents and interests.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . is an amazingly strong woman.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is always by my side when my hubby's away but when he's home I tend to misplace it.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I had slept in and had to hurry to get to church.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I wanted to catch up on some of my favorite blogs since I wasn't tired yet.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . about how much cussing is in the movie Grand Torino which my husband is watching. It's so appalling that I am distracted to the point of not even following the plot (hence, the fact I'm blogging).

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is very wise.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I am able to keep up with friends and acquaintances that I otherwise could not.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . was a wonderful day spent with family.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . is my last night visiting my parents, then back to reality.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I will be stuck in the car for 6 hours! BLAH!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . try to start saving more money when it comes to groceries...tuna casserole and PB&J anyone?

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to re post this is. . .maybe The Nutty Mama???

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . throws you curve balls.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . was tons of fun and a time to celebrate our freedom.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is Taylor Swift!

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are non existent.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . has been crazy but wonderful.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . had it good.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . put myself out there more often.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . to try new recipes.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . how people can make promises to your face and the never keep them.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is just where it will stay...in the past.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . can be enjoyable or awkward.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . to drive in big cities.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.