Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm in love....

.....with a coffee shop! Gotcha ;)
Some of the ladies in my MOPS group have been raving about this little coffee shop (that will remain anonymous). They said that it is very kid friendly.

So yesterday after our errand I decided to pop in and see if it was so. Boy was it!
For the kiddos they have an art easel with a huge roll of paper, crayons, books, toys, a train table, a little kid table, stuffed animals, GERM-X, and high chairs.






For the parents they have a cozy couch, tables and chairs, christian literature, local publications, and magazines.
The food is reasonably priced and MOPS moms get a discount! Heck yes :)
The environment is great! They are friendly and keep their shop very clean and tidy. I also love the uplifting (including christian) music softly playing in the background. And the thing is...the kids are so happy playing that you can actually hear it! How great is that?! :)

Needless to say.....  I. Will. Be. Back. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment so I could find you. This coffee shop seems like a great place to hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.