Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme

To read or participate in SS then head over here

1. When you go to Walmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? milk

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate? Texting! And don't get me wrong; I text a lot and enjoy the convenience of it BUT I can't stand when you are spending one on one time with someone and they are texting. It's so incredibly rude! Ok...rant over.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about? Thank You Notes. I don't think they will ever go out of style and I think it is only appropriate to send them.

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Second Chance by Shinedown

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: cheese

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers? Blog about what you love and what interests you. If you try to blog for a certain audience and "force it" you won't enjoy it and the readers will pick up on that.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? Jacob Thomas; and I am glad they didnt name me that because it's a boy name! They only had one girl and one boy name chosen.

8. What in your life are you waiting for? My DH's job search to be over.

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? It's a hot pink phone cover for my new Palm Centro and it's from some online phone accessories site.

10. Today–what song represents you? I have no idea.

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? That it is important to me to somehow catalog my memories, thoughts, and stories and since I am NOT a diary/journal person this is the perfect outlet for me to do so.

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? The Old Navy khaki capris are comfortable yet more dressy that shorts (Since we are having people over.) and a comfy t-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.