Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme


My roommate and I once: acted out parts from funny movies.
Never in my life have I: swam with sharks, but I want to! In a cage though.
High school was: at my home.
When I’m nervous: I talk too much.
My hair: is brown and I love it but have always wanted to try some highlights.
When I was 5: I had chickens.
When I turn my head left: I see Clorox wipes...they're the best aren't they?!
I should be: asleep.
By this time next year: I have NO idea where I will be living or what I will be doing...scary.
My favorite aunt is: hummm??? I have to pick just one?!
I have a hard time understanding: why some people do the things they do.
You know I like you if: I invite you over for dinner.
My ideal breakfast is: a supper yummy breakfast casserole.
If you visit my home town: you will find one grocery store, one tiny Walmart, along with tons of bail bonds places, auto shops, taco shacks (And I do mean shacks!), and pawn shops. UHG!
If you spend the night at my house: you would feel welcome and at home...I hope.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: HORSES!
I shouldn’t have been: burping Shelby without a burp cloth...YUCK. :O
Last night I: made a great meal and hung out with Jason.
A better name for me would be: I have always loved my name and couldn't even day dream about changing it!
I’ve been told I look like: my mom.
If I could have any car, it would be: I don't know! I like SUVs...so maybe e a Suburban or an Explorer. How boring of me...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.