Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Hating.

Okay, I'm gonna hate on my hubby for a minute. After all he is my husband and I can if I want to!

Let me start with...I DON'T LIKE DOING LAUNDRY. My hate is mainly due to the fact that in our apartment complex the laundry room is on the other side of the grounds and I always have to make at least two trips to get everything down I need. Also, me no likey matching up socks!

So to get to the point this is why I'm hating. Shelby is a baby and as baby's do she spits up frequently. She does not have the best aim and often misses the burp cloth and spews all over you.
This may seem gross, but I wipe up my shirt and continue on with my day. After a while you can't even smell it and well, it dries right? Some times by the end of the day my right shoulder looks all crusty...EHWW! Jason is the OPPOSITE. If she even so much as dribbles a little spit up on his NEWLY WASHED, DRIED, AND HUNG, shirt it goes straight into the laundry basket. Here is a picture of a shirt that he put in the laundry today. Look closely...closer...see it...there near the bottom...there's a little dribble. He claims he could smell it and he would get sick if he had to continue wearing it.

Well, what can I say. After all he does provide the money for me to wash clothes. So I guess I can walk my hiney down to the laundry room and wash his spit up shirts.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! Paul was the same way. And I was the same as you. I didn't think I needed to wash every little stinky smell off. It's the sign of a Mommy. Other Mommy's know it. No biggie. Paul got disgusted by the smell too! Luckily we are past that! It doesn't last long. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.