Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horses Galore!

Shelby has been bitten by the horse bug. It's pretty bad guys; I'm not sure if she'll ever fully recover.

My sister, Allison, introduced Shelby to horses at a very early age. Allison would saddle up the imfamous (in our town anyway!) Stoker Boy and hop on with Shelby right in front of her in the saddle. Then they would take off riding forever. Shelby loved it! My family and I found it cute that Shelby loves to hold the reins. As a matter of fact, on several occasions I witnessed Shelby grabbing the reins from Allison. Hahaha. She wanted to control the horse. I wish I had a picture them to share with you at the moment but my computer is down. Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, last month with a long move ahead of us Jason wanted to get Shelby something to keep her occupied in the car. So, he purchased the movie Spirit. Since then she has watched it over and over! I wouldn't be surprised it the DVD player started smoking!


Here's a pic of her asking..ok I'm lying. It was more like begging for me to put the "HORSES" on!


And that's about right...she stands with her nose to the tv half the time and the other half she's jumping up and down on the couch yelling for Jason and I too look at the HORSE!

This was taken yesterday at the grocery store. I know we are spoiling her but I can't help it. I wanted to see her ride the horse just as much as she wanted to ride it! My sister taught her well; check out that awesome posture and how she holds the reins in such a professional manner! That's my girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.