Monday, February 6, 2017

King & I!

For Christmas 2016 I asked for one gift...tickets to the "King and I"! That's just what I go! My parent's surprised me with wonderful tickets on the floor!
We went last week to the Paramount in Seattle to see the show. Everything was just wonderful! I loved the set, the costuming, the story is just beautiful and Laura Michelle Kelly was amazing as Anna! 


We enjoyed happy our food and drinks at Ruth's Chris before the show. We had seared tuna, prime rib sliders, flatbread tomato basil pizza, a manhattan cocktail and red wine for me. 
Here we are before the show. So excited!


A wonderful surprise when we walked out of the theatre...snow! 
The drive home was beautiful and the perfect end to the night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.