Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Starbucks Birthday

My friend Kristina and Marianne both had birthdays last week. They are the MOPS Co-coordinators a d it just so happened that we had a Steering Meeting on Thursday. I thought it would be nice to do something special for them so I made these wonderful cupcakes that were filled with an expresso cream made from Starbucks French roast coffee. I found the idea on Pinterest an thought it was too cute!
I also made caramel macchiato's for everyone at the Steering Meeting. I just used a little sweetener, 3 TBS caramel, 3 TBS heavy cream and coffee. Then topped it with whipped cream and a shaving of dark chocolate. Yum!
I also secret contacted the rest of the steering team to put in a few hula each to get them each a Starbucks gift card. Kristina and Marianne ended up with $37 gift cards!
I'd say it was a successful birthday surprise! Even more so because I didn't ruin the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.