Sunday, January 8, 2012

Silly for Succulents!!!

I have been wanting to find a low maintenance, low light, hard to kill plant to use in our house. I've foud just that....succulents. They are beautiful and I love their unique look!!
I also adore how as they grow they'll "pour" over the side of the pot and if they are getting out of hand you can just trim them back.

They're quite inexpensive too. The large plants were $5 and they were 40% off. The one alone in the white pot was $2.50!

I found everything at Swanson's Nursery. Love thy place! Their cafe I nice too.
The pots were 50% off. The most expensive was the long white one at $12.

All in all a low cost project and a classy looking product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.