Sunday, October 18, 2009

The ACU Homecoming Parade

Yesterday morning, October 17th at 9:30am, was Abilene Christian University's Homecoming Parade. Jason and I decided to take Shelby. I had never been and wanted to go and knew Shelby would enjoy all the floats and boy did she!

Look at her excited face!

Here she is waiting for it to start. She could hear the band but couldn't see anyone yet. I love how she is leaning as far forward as the stroller will allow!

Here it comes; the parade began with the police truck.

Next were the horses!

And then one of my favorites...THE BAND! I love to hear a good band.

Watching the band play their hearts out.

"Look at Mommy!"






We had a wonderful time. It was the perfect weather to enjoy a parade, cool and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.