Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sicko

Shelby had her first real illness on Friday the 23rd when she woke us by throwing up all over our bed and bedroom floor. Jason went to work and I started cleaning up and making Shelby a makeshift bed on the couch.

Jason was working and couldn't get away to go to the store so a sweet friend, Jennifer B., offered to bring us everything we needed! She dropped off Sprite, Gatorade, Pedialite, and Saltines. She wouldn't even let me reimburse her!

Shelby spent all day watching Dora and drifting in and out of sleep. She had fever and looked pitiful. Daddy brought his sweet girl home a beautiful rose.

I checked on her at 2:30am Saturday morning and she still had a fever so I have her some more medicine, a sip of Sprite and change her diaper. Then she went right to sleep again. She awoke Saturday morning good as new and her spunky old self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.