Monday, February 8, 2010

November 2009

Here are some pictures from November 2009.

Shelby was helping me with the laundry.

Allison playing with Shelby

Ben, Allison, and Blake taking a break after helping to unload the moving truck.

The following pictures were taken at the 2009 Randolph Air Show. Jason, Shelby, Allison, Dan and myself all went together. It was a hot, sticky day and we all got a little sunburned because I completely forgot to take sunscreen, oh well, but it was a very fun experience.

They flew right over our heads!

Shelby was so good all afternoon. I had to keep covering her ears because the planes were SO loud but she never seemed to get scared.

Look how low the planes were flying. Some of them took off right in front of us. So cool!

The two above pictures are of the "Tora! Tora! Tora! Pearl Harbor Reenactment".

The Budweiser Clydesdale's were there too! I can't believe they were so calm and planes didn't scare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.