Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Homemaker Moday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Been raining!

One of my simple pleasures:
Watching TV with my wonderful hubby.

On my beside table:
A vanilla candle, this years Valentine's card from my hubby, remote, and cell phone charger.

On my TV:
Nada

On the menu for tonight:
Pizza

On my To Do List:
Unpack
Laundry
Vaccum

New recipe I tried last week:
None

In the craft basket:
The same ol material to make my mom napkins. But they aren't even started yet.

Looking forward to:
Tomorrow

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Housecleaning....yuck! But if you make a short list to do each day instead of declaring it "Housecleaning Saturday" you will get more done and it won't even seem like it!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Oh gosh. I have no idea and I am behind on my blog reading.

Favorite photo from last week:


Lessons learned the past few days:
Chill out, calm down, relax! It will all work out and be ok.

On my prayer list:
Family, USA, the troops, and Jason's job search.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that is seemed to him but a few ways. Genesis 29:20 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.